View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 11:37 AM   #10
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyR View Post
I've ran into similar problems in the past; a bad file causing subsequently loaded files to not appear or load correctly.

IF you haven't tried already, restart your PW. Also, try restoring the MOBI output settings to default. Could be a weird setting:
Convert Book Dialogue
Output Format: MOBI
Restore defaults (bottom left)

A similar problem:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...53#post3052053

You will not end up with a double-size book on your PW. You will receive only a single format version from Amazon. The dual format won't even work if side-loaded on the Kindle.
I'm curious as to why you think that the dual format won't work if side-loaded on to the Kindle? I just tried it, and it definitely worked.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote