View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 12:09 PM   #33
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi user_none,

Understood. If I have patches in the future, what should I do with them? Could we create a forum thread just for patches?

The reason I ask, is that there is one minor thing I would like to change: tidy (I think) converts svg single image tags to an empty pair.

Code:
<image />  to  an empty <image></image>
which freaks out kindlegen 2.9 which believes that tag is always single just like the html img tag.

Along, those same lines, I would like to prevent replacement of html entities into unicode in code view if they were originally present as entities, in an attempt to keep things as the designer intended or as close as.

Thanks,

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Orphaned and not actively developed are two different things. I'm still merging changes that make sense. I'm just not developing it myself anymore.

The issue tracker was closed for two reasons. First, you can't attach any patches because it reached the attachment limit. Multiple requests to Google to increase it were ignored. Second, The vast majority of issues opened were closed as not an issue or were abusive. The level of noise made the issue tracker useless.

I've merged this change into the main code repo on github.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote