View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 10:06 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Thanks for posting this. I've been waiting for this sale so I could spend some of my Amazon Coins. I already have two of these guides (free apps of the day), so I picked up the remaining five that Amazon sells. They only have 7 of 23 available field guides. Apple is the only store that has all 23 apps and Google Play only has 9 of them.

The one I wanted the most was the Pacific Northwest Nature Guide. Unfortunately, it's an iOS only app; so I'm out of luck.

This is a great way to spend Amazon coins, especially with a deadline approaching. Last year's introductory promo of 500 free coins expires on 31 May. If these coins aren't spent by then, you'll lose them.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote