View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 05:49 AM   #45
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
I would suggest you look at Kairosoft's games. They're amazingly fun and addictive. They're also on sale right now for 50% off (except Game Dev Story, but it was a free app of the day recently). I picked every single one of them up after trying Game Dev Story free and loving it, and then buying Dungeon Village with my coins and loving it too. Liked them so much I actually bought coins (to get the discount) to finish buying them all. There's free trials of them on Google Play if you want to try them out. But be quick, the sale ends either today or tomorrow I believe.
I have Game Dev. Got it when it was a FAOTD. Haven't played it though. I routinely download every FAOTD; whether good or bad. I have over 1,200 apps thanks to FAOTD. Thank goodness for Amazon's free cloud storage.

Actually, I'm saving up for the Audubon Field Guides. I already have two of the six Amazon offers. Wish they'd offer the complete set. These guides go on sale several times a year and I don't think the next sale will happen until spring. So it's a waiting game for me.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion