View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #41
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
More free money from Amazon?

That'll bring my appstore credits up to $20. Whatever will I do with it?
I'm trying to decide how to spend all my Amazon Coins and app credits, too. I also have $4 in MP3 credits I need to spend before they expire at the end of January. I hope the apps you want go on sale soon.

I just edited my post above to add a few additional details about the $5 promo credit, including the Terms and Conditions. Of note is that the apps must be purchased using the latest version of the Amazon Appstore app on an Android phone or tablet...NOT Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, or Kindle Fire HDX tablets. Initially, I was hoping to use coins plus the $5 credit toward a single app purchase, but I guess that's not possible.

Last edited by DreamWriter; 12-23-2013 at 10:40 PM.