View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 08:25 AM   #7
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
small correction..sorry for the mistakes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Good to know there is at least one other on MR who likes Open Office. Oh, By the by, Have you ever converted a document to PDF with open office and read it on your iLiad? I would assume it reads it well enough.

I read you can now Read DOCX on Open Office 3.0; however, you can not save it in .docx format. Also, it seems that the Open Document Text .odt... which Microsoft will also include in Office 2007 by early next year is meant to be the epub of documents...I wonder if it will catch on. hope the links work.

hidari
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote