View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 12:53 AM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
I have used Open Office for years and am happy with it.
When I quit work, I took my laptop with me, but didn't get to take an MS Office license with me. That's okay, it finally gave me prompting to download Open Office. Although I don't use it all that often, I've been perfectly satisfied with it. I felt no jarring difference going from one to the other, and it does everything I need.

I haven't downloaded 3 yet. I got their followup email this morning saying that a lot of people had though...such a huge number that the servers had to have a stop-work meeting (I think that means a doughnut and a coffee ). They seem fine now though.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote