View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #40
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Hmm. I wonder what the #1 hit was nine months before my birth? Let's see, that'd be late October, 1956. Ah, here it is. Elvis Presley's "Hound Dog". Uh.... No comment.
Hey -- check out the very last movement on that tape. And here I thought Michael Jackson had invented that! Must be because youtube wasn't around back then, to show me Elvis doing it, far earlier.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote