View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #435
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Blossom, I'm pretty non-technical, and I just jailbroke my PW, and installed the Collections Manager and the JBPatch (I debated about the screensaver hack, but decided against it - it sounded a bit too technical for me, and I didn't think it would be worth it). It's all worked pretty well with my 5.3.3 device.

I'm actually feeling pretty smug about it. This is the first time I've ever jailbroken anything. (ixtab is a miracle of patience and tolerance for me, on top of his being a technical wizard to create the jailbreaks in the first place.)
It not jailbreaking that is the problem it's downgrading a whole firmware just to do it. Too much of a risk.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote