View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #434
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
It looks so much better! Palatino is one of those fonts I really want to love, but I can't in the current PW version of it. It's too bad it's not easier to modify them, although I guess I should just be thankful to have more fonts on mine that I do like.

Previously I was always shuffling through them, never entirely happy with any of them. The book I'm reading currently is forcing me to use the publisher's font and I hate it. I'm spoiled now.
Run the book through Calibre. That will fix it. The Kindle version of Palatino is very thin which is why it looks horrible. We are so use to seeing Palatino in paperbacks and it's always black and bold. Why they left it so thin just puzzles me.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote