View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #433
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Blossom, I'm pretty non-technical, and I just jailbroke my PW, and installed the Collections Manager and the JBPatch (I debated about the screensaver hack, but decided against it - it sounded a bit too technical for me, and I didn't think it would be worth it). It's all worked pretty well with my 5.3.3 device.

I'm actually feeling pretty smug about it. This is the first time I've ever jailbroken anything. (ixtab is a miracle of patience and tolerance for me, on top of his being a technical wizard to create the jailbreaks in the first place.)
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote