View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #423
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Try Ubuntu Font Family
http://font.ubuntu.com/

By the way. You do not have to edit the font in a complicated way to adjust size, line space ...
All you need is a proper software on your reader that lets you set exact size and linespace.
I have jailbroken my Kindle PW and installed Coolreader by Crazy Coder. It lets me to set any font size and lets me tweak linespace in a small increments.

I have also installed Duokan - alternative Chinese firmware. Duokan doesn't have as many configuration options as Coolreader.
Oh ... and in coolreader you are not limited in number of fonts. Well ... you probably are, but the fonts are displayed as a scrollable list, so you can have MANY of them. You are not limited to one screen.
Thanks but I don't like how the glyphs are shaped on that font.

I know all about CoolReader. It was on my Pocket Pro. I prefer using Kindle as is just wished I would of jailbroken it before the new firmware update then I could of installed JBPatch but oh well...
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote