View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #51
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
As stable and polished as it might be, I can guarantee you that it's not "bug free". There ain't such thing in software, maybe with the exception of the "Hello word" program.
That's a buggy version of "Hello World", is it?

But seriously, as a professional programmer of 30+ years experience, I'm well aware that no non-trivial software is bug free. But equally, I can say that while the Kindle may exhibit the occasional quirk, as can any device, in all the time I've used a Kindle it's never, ever, actually crashed, and I can't say that with any of the (many) other readers I've owned (the worst by far being the Bookeen CyBook Opus, which would crash literally every 10 minutes in its earliest firmware versions.)
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote