View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #9
aecardenas
Kafkaesque
aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hm. Looks like a list of the first books of each series, but they may not necessarily be the best of the series. For example, you have Steven Erikson's Gardens of the Moon on the list, but I think Memories of Ice, which is book 3 of the Malazan Book of the Fallen Series, is actually the best of the series. And I would almost go so far as to say that he has not been able to top himself after that. Same with the Dark Tower series...The Gunslinger is book one, and I thought it was poorly written. I heard other books in the series were significantly better.
aecardenas is offline   Reply With Quote