View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:28 AM   #8
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by medvedev View Post
What Can I do now?
[B]Is it possible to reset the network settings?[/B]
I've got one possibility to connect with Wifi:
I can click on 1 in window No1. After that I can type in my network name and password. But I must do that everytime if I want to connect!
If I click on 2 nothing happens!
From this is clear, it is not a hardware problem. Wifi works, but 'pernament' settings for given SSID need to be changed (Medvedev most probably mistyped the password...).

The only question is, how to reset wrong settings for given SSID.

Try to click on 1, while your Wifi access point is switched off. Fill SSID and password. It might work. I managed to reset password to wrong one, so it should be possible to reset it to right one. Also tick on 'show plain text', so that you see the password (and not only black circles) while entering, so that you are 100% sure, it is correct.

Last edited by Mono; 02-08-2012 at 05:36 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote