View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
medvedev
Connoisseur
medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Boox M92: Problems with Wi-Fi connestion

Hello,
I've got Problems with connecting my M92 with my Wi-Fi Network. That's my second M92. My first one didn't have this problem.

The first time tried to connect I saw this window No1:
Click image for larger version

Name:	network.png
Views:	722
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	82271

Then I clicked on my network (3). After that a new window No2 appeared:
Click image for larger version

Name:	config.png
Views:	758
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	82272

I typed my FSK Password and after klicking "ok" the browser windows appeared with "connecting ..." standing on it but nothing happened even after some minutes. Maybe I made one mistake because my password has 63 characters but that is only an assumption.

Now when I try to connect again the window No1 appears, but the windows No2 appears only when I click on foreign networks but not anymore when I click on my own network

What Can I do now?
Is it possible to reset the network settings?

I've got one possibility to connect with Wifi:
I can click on 1 in window No1. After that I can type in my network name and password. But I must do that everytime if I want to connect!
If I click on 2 nothing happens!

Thank You!
medvedev is offline   Reply With Quote