View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 01:47 AM   #9
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Honestly, I keep a spreadsheet of review requests (whether or not I choose to review them) and I note if it's a Kindle-only book on that sheet. I also note when I finish reading the book and when I write the review. I've recently added a place to put the genre on my spreadsheet. That's about it for tagging and tracking. Books I read that aren't part of the whole review thing? I don't track those at all. I did go through goodreads a while back and tried to find a lot of the books I read, and I put them on different shelves... and I just couldn't keep up with it. I really don't like to keep track of them beyond the ones I review.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote