View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:17 AM   #15
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz2003 View Post
You can probably try turn on the literati before you plug it into your PC. Also, be sure to get the updates. It took me a good 2 days to figure out how to get it right. Reset several times as well. But after I've got my way around, it is great and so worth 50$
Believe me, I'm trying. I've done all you've suggested (turn on first, reboot, get updates) and nothing seems to work.

Have you tried dropping a book onto the literati drive that opens on your PC? If so, which directory do you put it in?

Thanks
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote