View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 10:20 PM   #13
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Hi Dale,

I'd very much like to get this thing to work.

I've tried putting my books in every available directory. Perhaps I have to add a directory but then I wouldn't know what to call it. Even though several books came with the device, the don't appear in the directory structure when viewed on my PC.

But not only the fact that I can't add a book via my PC, I can't even add a book from Kobo.

I tried using the literati's wireless connection. I went through all the motions, downloaded a book, sync(ed), etc. But the book is nowhere to be found on the device.

Then I went to the kobo desktop app and there it was! That is, it was on the Kobo Desktop app on my PC; not on the literati.

I then tried to sync from the kobo desktop app to the literati and it said it could not!

I'm afraid this device is no longer supported. I tried to call the support number and was left on hold till I gave up. Also the support email: literati@kobobooks.com seems dead. My message came back a undeliverable.

support@kobobooks.com works but I don't know if I'll get an answer.

I'm disappointed.
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote