View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by clittle View Post
I just picked one up at BestBuy ($50 + tax).

Windows 7 does see the literati as a drive; but when I drop books (epub format) on the drive they don't show up on the literati.

I also downloaded a book from Kobo. It said it downloaded but is nowhere to be found.

The same book from Kobo shows up on my Kobo Desktop app.

But the Desktop app won't sync with the literati.

I guess it's time to return it.

Oh well. A $50 reader was hard to turn down.
You might try a little harder first. It is likely that books need to go in a special folder. The literati is in our wiki with a web site reference. They have a support page and support people. You might just get it to work.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote