View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 03:29 AM   #7
underscore
Groupie
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova ((previous Onyx Boox N96 ML, Onyx Boox i86ML Plus and M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Thank you for the suggestion, i will try and let you know if it works with epub as it states.
Hi, i wanted to tell you that so far i'm totally pleased by this app.
I have some 500 books , most of them are epub but also pdf, on my Nova.
First, epub were indexed.
Right now, after ~10 hours it's still indexing the content of pdfs.

Searching a simple quote in epubs (few words, the name of a character in a book series..) return the correct books.

The reader, in it's hard case, didn't get heated and it's just a bit slower but totally usable during first indexing

(indexing finished, now i can quickly search on all my epub/mobi/pdf)

Last edited by underscore; 05-16-2019 at 04:47 AM.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote