View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:14 AM   #42
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I wonder if I thought it read quickly because I read it rather voraciously. I really remember the “experience” of reading it for some reason more so than the content. Maybe it will come back as I read.

That’s great feedback on the book journaling, gmw. I wish I had started sooner. I’m learning as I go what type of details I want to include. Also I came up with a rating system that evaluates different characteristics to help me further remember. For example, I have settled on rating plot, character, writing, pacing, enjoyability and insightfulness. It is making me pause and reflect on a book that I’ve read rather than just moving on to the next item.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote