View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 03:45 PM   #2558
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Finished up Quarter Share. A pleasant enough listen. The narrator was a bit on the dry side for my taste, but not bad by any stretch. The book was only 6 hours long, then they include the first hour of Half Share. I skipped that.

Next up The Crown Tower by Michael J Sullivan, read by Tim Gerard Reynolds, whom I can't say that I've heard before. I like Sullivan's Rythiua series. Hopefully, the narrator does it justice.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote