Thread: New Leaf Themes Redux
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 12:19 PM   #41
Victoria
Guru
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW 4, iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
And last night (well, 3am this morning) as I went to bed I thought of another single-author book that would fit my theme: The Carpet People by Terry Pratchett. Of the 1992 edition Pratchett said: "This book had two authors, and they were both the same

So "co-written" is only as prescriptive as you want it to be
Great quote - A flat world didnít sound like it had much depth, but youíre upping my interest in Pratchett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I like this one, Bookpossum! I wonít have time until the weekend to give a good think on my ideas. I need to go back over the old discussion for inspiration.
Good luck - Iím sure it will be interesting!
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote