Thread: New Leaf Themes Redux
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 01:41 PM   #31
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Dastardly duos That could be lots of fun.

My original idea (It takes two to tango) hinged more on the dance itself - the tango is pretty sparky and intense. So I was just thinking of books that involve an intense dynamic, positive or negative. It could include multiple types of connections - for example, Moby Dick.
Oh, I love that interpretation!

BTW, people can always make an "official" nomination and I'll add it to the list. It doesn't mean you're committed. I can't always tell what's a trial balloon.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote