View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 08:31 PM   #57
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 10th Gen Paperwhite, Oasis, Voyage, original Paperwhite, Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
For my last ticket I nominate The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. It is a parody of (and tribute to) Jungle Book. It is the only novel to win both the Newbery Medal and the Carnegie Medal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Great nomination - I enjoyed it very much. Sadly I have used up all my tickets.
Well, I've never been a huge fan of Gaiman, but it does sound interesting, and with both of you liking it, I'll use my last ticket for a second. We've still got a couple of days, so hopefully a third will come along.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote