View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 03:48 PM   #44
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I agree with this statement. I adored the first one. .....You should give the books a try, Victoriia. Especially if you like precocious young lady detectives with a mind for science.
I do and I think I will

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
I guess every kid has a fantasy about going off and living in the woods a la Robinson Crusoe. I did.
Yes, our favourite pastime was making forts in the woods, burning bread and potatoes over an open fire, and spending the night outside. Kids could have so much more freedom in the good old days

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I will second Airman. It looks interesting, and is reasonably inexpensive, which is good because it isn't available at either of my libraries.
I think this is actually a third for Airman

[QUOTE=

Last edited by Victoria; 04-04-2019 at 03:53 PM.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote