View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 09:25 AM   #24
Wearever
Guru
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I see that Kobo Australia currently have a special on that includes Philippa Gregory's version of this story, starting with The White Queen. I haven't read those books, but according to Wikipedia she follows what they called the "Beaumont" theory rather than the Richard theory.
Thanks for the link gmw ! I haven't read" The White Queen " it looks like another good book to read about this period. i haven't heard of the Beamont Theory, very interesting. I just found out there are 2 camps " Revisionists and Traditionalists " So I'll need to catch up.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote