View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:07 AM   #22
Wearever
Guru
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I see that Josephine Wilkinson has brought out a book by the same name (The Princes in the Tower), claiming that it "returns to the original sources, subjecting them to critical examination and presenting a ground-breaking new theory about what really happened and why."

Which, since it is not claiming new evidence, must surely mean: "yet another guess at whodunnit on the safe assumption that no one can ever prove me wrong."

Has it struck anyone else how strange it is that we are studying unsolvable mysteries in two months running? My cup runneth over.

ETA: And note that the Literary club have just done Picnic at Hanging Rock. This did eventually get a conclusion (or sorts), but for many years it remained as much a mystery as Drood.
That is interesting about somewhat of a conclusion with " Picnic at Hanging Rock".

Although with a Scotland Yard Detective trying to solve a mystery well I'll expect some proof. If not a very good summary at least.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote