View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 10:04 PM   #35
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I suppose the modern equivalent is TV shows that I gather can be written on the run to incorporate current affairs, opinion polls etc. The difference is that they seem to have a clutch of writers, researchers and so on. Dickens was a one-man band.

Are we any closer to deciding whether Edwin Drood survived the attack? I was ambivalent, but I think based on the evidence of what Dickens said to people like his son and to the illustrator, that Edwin was indeed dead, and that the ring was going to play a part in identifying his remains.

ETA. Sorry Dazrin, I crossed in the post with you. Good luck with getting out of your slump.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote