View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 09:56 PM   #34
Dazrin
There's my cookie!
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW2, various Android devices
I suppose I should jump in and say something. Unfortunately I don't have much to say. I tried to read this for several days and in both book and audio formats. I just couldn't keep forcing myself to try. I am not going to chalk this up to a bad book or anything given my reading funk this year. I have barely read 1/2 of the books I would normally have finished at this point of the year. About the only thing I have been able to get into is Terry Pratchett (working on my 5th Discworld novel right now). I'm sure at some point I will get out of this mode but right now it feels like it will go on forever.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote