View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 10:31 PM   #17
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
While the original post might have referred to e-ink I doubt that anyone is going to produce multiple versions of a book for differing classes of readers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Agreed....and I certainly wouldn't "dumb down" an epub just to make it look better on eink at the expense of every other device.
Oh, laddies, ye of little faith!

You think you have to "dumb down" a file, to make it look good on all readers? That's why the CSS gods invented media queries. Sheesh!

Don't assume that you have to tank a book to make it work on eInks, you really don't. If the imagery is good enough, it will work in various environments.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote