View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 09:52 PM   #69
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
[...] In any case, at the point that the companies did know, their response was inadequate, to say the least.
No argument there.

The reason for offering any argument about the earlier situation is only that I wanted to understand it better, because that becomes the basis for the subsequent bad behaviour. This is history, we can't change it, but we should have been able to learn from it - although it seems quite obvious that we have not. To learn we need to understand what happened - on both sides - and I don't think this book is the right vehicle for that. (Which, for me, makes it something of a waste.)
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote