Thread: Aura KA1 best firmware
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 12:49 PM   #9
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Except for the fact that "Disable reading stats" has been removed from the menu, either deliberately or by mistake. Sometimes, the KA1 doesn't go to sleep when the cover is closed. I tend to reset the reading stats by disabling and enabling them why I suddenly spent 20 hours on a book with 0.1 pages read per minute.
You can Enable/Disable the overall Reading Stats with Settings - Energy Saving and privacy - Automatically share data about the features you use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
(I don't care for the stats themselves, but they give a good estimate as to how long the chapter and book will take to finish.)
If this is all you want, then I think you get this for kepubs just by pressing the graph icon in the bottom menu whilst inside the kepub. You get this even if the above Automatically share... option is disabled.

Caveat: I don't pay much attention to stats, so I don't know how accurate they are.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote