View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 09:46 AM   #39
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister L View Post
Is the question about the empty files on split or the keyboard localisation?
Sorry. we were posting at the same time, I think. I was talking about the empty files on split.

Actually ... I dislike the use of the term "empty files." The files actually have quite a bit in them. There's just no content that renders in the body section.

And the only way that happens if Sigil believes the keyboard shortcut has been received when the cursor is before any renderable content. If it happens when the menu-item is used, then something is causing a signal to be fired more than once for some reason.

Unless someone can find the conditions under which it consistently happens ("random" is not something I believe in when it comes to bugs), there's not much I can do.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote