View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 03:45 AM   #3
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
There was a time when I set my screens to tiny fonts, and I coded using dense code structure with minimal white space ... but those days are long gone. Now, give me a 7" to 8" e-ink screen for reading (and a 27" screen for coding! ) with plenty of adjustment so I can increase line spacing where needed (and I finally code according to standard rather than the tastes of a young man with excellent vision ... I do miss having excellent vision ).
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote