View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 09:59 AM   #294
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by radamo View Post
Thanks for updating the Screensaver hack!!! Downloading now and hope to install later today on my KOA2!!!

Tried to install and remembered how clueless I am with this device.

Koa2 is Jailbroken and I installed Python, I believe using ";log runme" but I can't enable the Screensaver hack which should have also been installed. The .bin files were both in /mrpackages folder. Is there something else I need to do? I could not find instructions relative to KOA2 usage.
Yes there is ...
Post the log file MrPI generates, let's read about what happened to both of the bin files.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote