View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:02 AM   #32
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi SauliusP.

I used your plug in today, there are two things I'd like to have

Small Caps support - not important, but I like to use them in document titles

This is important to me, why can't I set default settings in Preference->Conversion->Input Options,
If that's hard to do, is there some way I can do it manually - by tweaking the plugin if needs be.

I have attached images of what I always get as the default, and what I always want as the default - for 'various' reasons I always start a conversion by hitting Reset Defaults

Thanks BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture what I get.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	105620   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture what I want.JPG
Views:	288
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	105621  

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-09-2013 at 02:28 AM. Reason: give image attachments right name