View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 08:34 AM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiliBug View Post
It was also very fragile due to the glass layer. I just broke mine. It literally fell about 3 inches onto a hard surface face down (but in the origami case). I’m heartbroken, as it was brand new purchased on eBay only a couple of months ago. I had hoped to get many happy years of use from it.
Sorry to hear that. I'm guessing it must have hit "just right," because I don't think the Voyage is any more fragile than any reader with a glass backplane. Hopefully another batch of them will be released on eBay. Currently the pickings are looking pretty slim.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote