View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 04:47 AM   #21
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Let’s try to keep everything in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunlite View Post
@geek1011
I have another suggestion for a patch, if it is possible.

At the moment the library feature only shows up, if your address in the kobo account is set to special contries. For example the U.S.

Then the library tab shows up and you can use the library in other contries as well. In the case of my SO the library of Berlin, Germany.
The tab is even available in German.

Would it be possible to create a patch to show the library tab independent of the country set for the user account?

Thank you for all of your work.
I suspect this won’t be possible because of the nature of Overdrive. When overdrive first launched as a KA1 exclusive people requested a patch to enable it on other devices and it was deemed a bad idea even if it might have been possible because it creates too many potential issues.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote