View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 05:13 PM   #1
disconnected
Fanatic
disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra, H2O2e2, Clara, Auras, Kindles, Nooks, Sony, iPAQ
My Kobo library screen

Before I totally freak out, what has Kobo done to the library screen and how do I download the acsm files?

I thought I could at least download the kepub formats to Kobo desktop (although I'd prefer the epub version) but when I opened the desktop app it said there's a mandatory update and I don't trust it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobolib.png
Views:	1025
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	148291

Last edited by disconnected; 04-28-2016 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Edit: I'm not sure this is the right place for this; maybe it should be in General Discussions. in
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote