View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 02:50 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I have to disagree with the comments about the Gen3 being "cheap looking"; I don't find it to be so at all. Yes, the case is made out of plastic, just like the case of virtually every other electronic device that I own. There's absolutely nothing wrong with modern plastics as a constructional material - to equate plastic with "cheapness" is, IMHO, not right.

As a former Sony owner, I think personally that the Gen3 is MUCH better in all sorts of ways. Very well worth the extra cost compared with the Sony.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote