View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:13 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Thanks again, Worldwalker and Zelda. And again, I'll ask tech partner Tony to read this thread and advise me on how to put your good ideas into action. I'm a mere scribe and a technodunce, as you may have realised.

By the way, we'll have a very usable version of the logo for you later (absolutely non-BB specific) that reads more as a demand than a promise: 'OUR BOOKS DRM-FREE OUR WAY'.

You guys are a goldmine of sound advice and encouragement. Much appreciated.

Very best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote