View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 02:45 AM   #10
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Yesterday, I noticed the Favourites plugin allows one to re-label the items one adds to its menu, so I re-labelled some, viz:

Attachment 163936

I wonder if it might be possible to provide something similar within the existing Toolbar configuration tool in Preferences, or in a plugin that operates on the toolbars and menus defined in Preferences.

BR
I'm not so sure. If you look at Favourites Configurations, you'll see the configuration stores the displayed text and a reference to the plugin. If you look at the gui configuration, there is only a reference, so I guess the translation is done in real time through the plugins translations files. It's a totally different method.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote