View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 02:29 AM   #13
rumplestiltskin
Connoisseur
rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FireHD8, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabsltd View Post
I paid $237 for a 32GB Scribe plus cover bundle the last Prime Day. The only thing I did that was a bit complicated was buy a "renewed" Kindle from Woot for $25, and then use that as a trade-in to get 20% off the Scribe bundle. Amazon gave me back the full $25 when they received the trade-in.

I could have easily gotten a 16GB model for under $200 using this trick.
That was brilliant.👍 I'll have to play with a Scribe before dropping the cash (umm...credit card) just to see if the e-ink deficiencies I noted have been resolved. Thanks.
rumplestiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote