Thread: 2 kobos at once
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #13
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
sorry if I am sounding persistent but I'd really love to be able to have my cake and eat it!

Two people with the same account means they can both sync effortlessly with Kobo, BUT you will also sync bookmarks, where you are in a book, etc;

Two people with different accounts won't have syncing issues BUT if they wish to share the same book, one will have to sideload, and lose the nice sync features/reading stats.

Why don't Kobo set up a family account? This is my personal mini gripe, if you agree please +1 here
I think this url works better:
https://getsatisfaction.com/kobo/top...sonal_accounts

the first one doesn't work properly, at least for me. it only came up with a blank screen with an non-linking url that i had to copy and paste to get to your comments.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote