View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #74
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Perhaps not as irritating as all the posts expounding the wonders and advantages of E Ink over everything else that appear in these forums could be. Tablets and phones are hardly ever mentioned in these forums, in comparison, and in the main when they do they refer to objective attributes (such as the sizes I have just been providing) rather than subjective ones.

So perhaps, you are just being a little overly sensitive about the matter.
Or, perhaps, you're being unnecessarily snide about the matter. <-- See the "smiley"? That obviously means this is just a joke.

My main "subjective" reason for using an eInk Reader instead of a tablet is the FACT that LCD screens are uncomfortable for my eyes when reading and eInk screens aren't. This very real issue, despite the insinuation that it isn't. "Objective reasons" (in other words, reasons that don't apply "subjectively" to me) are beside the point. But, of course, we "E Ink fanboys" do bring up objective reasons for preferring eInk Readers — lighter, longer battery life, single use, etc. — but these are pooh poohed by you "tablet fanboys" since they don't "fit."

Oh, I almost forgot the smiley.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote