View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #34
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
No more Covers

This is an announcement:

It is now brought from various sides to my intention that I could get into trouble with the law for posting my Fanfiction covers the way I did and I don’t want that!

My only intention was to share my work with other Fanfiction lovers in a totally non-profit way, but obviously I am not aloud to do so. Feeling no longer comfortable, I decided to delete all the zip-files in this thread and will not post ready-to-download Covers anymore.

However, if someone wants to start making their own Fanfiction Covers and doesn't know how, I will happily try to answer any question (in a tutorial kind of way) and give you all the information I can.

Like:
- Links to find the best pictures

- how to work for example the graphic-program ‘Open pixlr editor (Advanced)’ that I used for my Covers (totally can recommend that open source program)

- help with settings, color and font for the ‘[GUI Plugin] Generate Cover’

I started this project with no clue whatsoever, so I think anyone can do this. It is not as difficult as it looks and only a few of my Fanfiction Covers were real work. Most of the pictures only needed to be cut for the right framing AND most of the work was actually to choose the font and the right settings for the ‘[GUI Plugin] Generate Cover’ afterwards. So believe me when I say that it is actually easy. All Covers I attached this time are belonging in the easy category and are only some examples what you can do for your Fanfiction library. So, feel free to try (just have to do it by yourself this time).

One last Note: When you're looking for a wonderful drawing of 'Person of Interest' you should check this side out here.

Please respect my decision.

Best wishes,

MiniMouse

Note: Pleace handle with care. These are Fanfiction covers only and are in no way to be misconstrued with original and official bookcovers for any & all published books. No infringment towards copyright is intended. This is for private use only. Don't want to get in any trouble by the owners of the pictures, because I don't own them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NCIS 3.png
Views:	640
Size:	516.5 KB
ID:	108168   Click image for larger version

Name:	NCIS 4.png
Views:	646
Size:	258.3 KB
ID:	108169   Click image for larger version

Name:	NCIS 6.png
Views:	606
Size:	531.5 KB
ID:	108170   Click image for larger version

Name:	Person of Interest 6.png
Views:	671
Size:	507.6 KB
ID:	108174   Click image for larger version

Name:	Stargate Atlantis 11.png
Views:	638
Size:	666.9 KB
ID:	108177  

Last edited by MiniMouse; 09-20-2013 at 04:56 PM.