View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Exclamation My Kindle DXi has a crack on its stick

I've noticed a little crack, all across the stick button.

I have no idea how it happened. It was always treated with care and never got out of home. At first I thought it was a hair on it, then I noticed it was a crack.

I've bought it from Amazon, when it was released (the international version). I wonder if this has happened to anyone too. It would be a shame to have to return it, with all associated costs and time. But on the other hand, if for some reason the crack gets worse and inutilizes the button, I can't see how could I scroll the selector cursor.

What would you do in my place?
Over is offline   Reply With Quote