View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Plastic Logic Que to be sold in Barnes & Noble Stores

After I found this news, I saw that TheRealBillc had already posted it within another thread but I thought it deserved its own thread.

QUE™ proReader by Plastic Logic to be Sold in Barnes & Noble Stores

Quote:
2010 International CES

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plastic Logic and Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS), the world’s largest bookseller, today announced that QUE™ (pronounced “Q”), the first proReader designed for business professionals, will be sold through Barnes & Noble’s nationwide network of stores and online at Barnes & Noble.com (http://www.bn.com).

The distribution agreement marks an expansion of the relationship between the two companies. Earlier this year, Plastic Logic and Barnes & Noble announced a strategic partnership through which Barnes & Noble will power the online store for QUE, which is coming in 2010 (information can be found at http://www.QUEreader.com). QUE will also be featured near the recently announced nook™, the Barnes & Noble eBook reader, on free-standing displays with signage offering Barnes & Noble customers choice based on their reading needs.

Scheduled to premiere January 7, 2010 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas (Central Hall of Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth 11840), QUE is the first eReader designed to support the lifestyle of modern business professionals. More than an eReader, QUE means business.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote